Quarticle software engineers develop the next generation technologies that change how organizations connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Microsoft Azure allows developers to build, host, store and deploy applications or websites on Azure’s highly-scalable and reliable infrastructure for web, mobile and backend solutions. We are looking for visionary Software Engineers who see the big picture of where cloud computing is headed and want to be at the forefront of a new era of computing. As a Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to shape and deliver Microsoft Azure based products.
If you are a front-end or full stack software engineer interested in buildingsoftware solutions for a new and innovative cloud product, then we are interested in talking to you. We’re looking for ideas and skills from every area of computer science, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, security, and user interface design. The list goes on and grows daily. You’ll work in small teams that use Agile methodology to keep up in a fast-paced business environment. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to handle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
- Build, design, test, maintain and improve scalable cloud-based web applications for Azure
- Angular development with material, cli, reactive forms and libraries such as ngrx
- Deliver projects based on priorities and deadlines
- BS degree in Computer Science, Math, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Angular experience
- Experience in Windows, Unix/Linux and Container based virtualization (Docker)
- Bachelor in Computer Science.
- Experience developing applications for mobile platforms (. Android, iOS), internet-related cloud technologies
- Familiarity with cloud and application platforms, Azure development experience.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of private and public cloud design considerations and limitations in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing and networking, massive data storage, Hadoop, MapReduce, and security.
Homeoffice, awesome onsite office in a renovated historical building, usual amenities in office, private helth insurance, sports vouchers, etc.
Expats: Relocation package
Applications at firstname.lastname@example.org